To apply for the vacancy, please, send your CV in English as a response for the postings
Handling of the production activities in General Assembly:
- Supervision of the General Assembly Shop production line establishing and implementing special processes and work flows.
- Ensure the project objectives (process capacity by continuous improvement / line balancing, technical capacity by fault elimination processes, schedule, milestones, and production time).
- Monitoring of the assembly process due to manual processes and equipment processes.
- Reporting of process and equipment failures to the line responsible, associated with the required support concerning the problem solution.
- Representation of General Assembly in the overall project. Direct reporting or escalation to the supervisor with necessary documentation and information.
- Ordering new equipment and first spare part set.
- Takeover of the General Assembly equipment by PBA according the Bye of Procedure and AKV.
Functional and management responsibilities:
- Technical college education with focus on engineering knowledge
- Profound knowledge and experience on manufacturing process and equipment technology in General Assembly
- Significant experience in the production process, from 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong English skills, preferably also Russian skills
- Thorough knowledge of General Assembly related processes and equipment.
- Detailed knowledge in IPV, equipment provisioning and buy off processes and KPV cycles
- Job location in North of Moscow Region (Esipovo)
- Competitive salary level
- Social package including medical and life insurance, language courses, trainings, fitness programs
- Corporate car
- Opportunities for professional growth